Funeral services and customs have changed over the years, so we offer a wide range of services to accommodate the wishes of every family, religion and ethnic tradition:
- Traditional Interment
- Memorial and Commemorative Services
- Special Music Request
- Memory Videos
- Bereavement Counseling Referrals
- Floral Annagements
- Cemetery Referrals
- Advanced Funeral Planning
- Funeral Cost and Insurance Information
- Veterans Administration and Social Security Benefit Information, and other services
Ruffin & Jarrett has a selection of funeral products and services that will provide you with a wide range of choices. You may consider a simple elegant service or something more elaborate. The reason we offer so many different options is to ensure that you find exactly what you’re looking for at the price you have in mind.
There is no set cost for a funeral because the nature of services can vary much, it is difficult to arrive at a typical cost. Your personal requirements and preferences will determine the final price of the funeral. By helping you to understand the areas involved in the funeral process, we can help you choose the options that best suit your beliefs and your budget.
The total cost of a funeral is generally determined by three main categories.
- The services you select
- The merchandise you choose, (the casket, the type of vault, the urn etc.)
- The related expenses (the cemetery, the clergy, flowers)
Within each of those categories, we can help you plan the best possible service at the best possible price.
Go to our preplanning page if you would like us to send you more information regarding funeral expenses or if you would like us to contact you directly.